The good news is that Celebrity Ink™ tattoo studios have reopened so those tattoo design ideas you have been cooking up at home can now become a reality. Naturally, there’s been a few changes to all industries during the worldwide crisis, and the team at Celebrity Ink™ have responded quickly to meet an even higher standard of practice for tattoo and piercing procedures.
Here’s an easy to read list for our valued clients to ensure we are keeping you safe.
Your New Tattoo Experience
Almost 1000 people responded recently to our COVID-Safe Survey sharing what you’re expecting from our studios and we have listened and actioned!
The following additional procedures have been added as a result of your feedback and in line with government requirements. It’s all about keeping you and our team safe:
- There will be a distance of 1.5m between beds at each of our studios as per Government requirements
- A dedicated hand sanitiser station will be available on entry and exit
- All staff will be wearing facemasks
- We will be conducting temperature checks upon entry for the benefit and safety of all patrons
- There will be an increase to our already very high standard of hygiene including contact surface cleaning
- There will be a limit to the number of customers in the studio at any given time as per Government requirement
- If you want to avoid as much studio time as possible, we are making it easier by providing online consultations via Zoom for customers who wish to avoid too much face to face contact prior to coming into the studio.
Your health and wellbeing is of the utmost importance to us.
Likewise, we ask that you consider your responsibilities to keep our other clients and staff safe as well. You can do this by making sure you are following standard social distancing and hygiene procedures as set out in the guidelines of your particular state. For the most part, that means washing your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds, if you have to cough or sneeze, do so into a tissue or into your sleeve, and should you be ill on the day of your appointment, we understand this can’t be helped so please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to re-book your session. We’ve got your back and we know you have ours!
We can’t wait to hear from you and the team are ready and waiting for you at Celebrity Ink™.