BOOKING, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY
We collect personal information, such as your name, address, contact number and email addresses. This information is used to keep you up to date with Celebrity Ink™ services and developments, confirm your bookings and to provide you with important aftercare information.
If within four (4) weeks of your service with Celebrity Ink™ where you are unsatisfied, we ask that you contact us via email at [email protected] or complete the online Customer Concern Form found at www.celebrityink.com/customer-concern/. Once submitted, you will be contacted within 14 business days. Please be sure to include the Studio location where your service took place, any relevant information, and photographs.
- Bookings can be made by the following:
- In person at any Celebrity Ink™ Studio
- By telephone by calling your local Celebrity Ink™ Studio
- We do try to keep on time, however, the start time is subject to fluctuate in response to your final design approval and artist needs.
- Please arrive at the Studio 5 to 10 minutes before your booking to allow time for parking and checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full service you have booked for because our services cannot be rushed.
- Within a maximum of 4 hours prior to your arrival for your service, be sure to have eaten a filling meal to avoid fatigue or unexpected sickness.
- Celebrity Ink™ charges by the piece and not by the hour, as each artist works at different speeds. The quality of your tattoo is paramount.
- If you re-schedule your booking within 72 hours before your appointment time, you must pay a re-scheduling fee of 50% of the estimated cost of the service.
- If the service is refused, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the estimated service cost. Or, if a deposit has been paid, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or signs of illness, you must re-schedule your appointment and stay at home. Clients that do not comply with mandatory requirements to maintain a COVID-19 safe environment may be asked to re-schedule on arrival.
Generally, refunds will not be provided for merchandise, jewellery or services purchased. If your purchase was within Australia, we will provide refunds for purchases sold to you where we are required to do so by Australian Consumer Law.
All deposits paid are non-refundable however, they may be transferred to friends or family members, or can be exchanged for gift vouchers or merchandise.
No refunds will be given for change of mind, if you decide to proceed with the service against the advice of any Celebrity ink™ Studio’s staff or artist or if you failed to clearly explain your needs before the service commenced.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours’ notice for any booking to allow time to re-allocate the booking to another client. If you cancel within 72 hours of your booking, or fail to attend, we reserve the right to charge the following:
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the estimated cost of the service; or
- Forfeiture of your deposit paid
- If you re-schedule or cancel providing a minimum of 72 hours’ notice, no fees will be charged.
- Should the Studio cancel or re-schedule your appointment, no fees will be charged.