BOOKING, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY
We collect personal information, such as your name, address, contact number and email addresses. This information is used to keep you up to date with Celebrity Ink™ services and developments, confirm your bookings and to provide you with important aftercare information. We collect, store and use all personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Should you require any further information on the methods we use to collect, store and use personal information, please contact one of our representatives.
If you are unsatisfied with a service you have received at a Celebrity Ink™ Studio, you should contact us vie email at [email protected] or complete the online Customer Concern Form found at www.celebrityink.com/customer-concern/ within four (4) weeks of obtaining the service. Once submitted, you will be contacted within fourteen (14) business days by one of our representatives. Please be sure to include the Studio location where your service took place, any relevant information, and photographs.
Any indulgence or waiver provided in this policy is not to be construed as a waiver of any rights of Celebrity Ink™, which are reserved at all times.
- Bookings can be made by the following methods:
- In person at any Celebrity Ink™ Studio
- By telephone by calling your local Celebrity Ink™ Studio
- We reserve the right to change the start time of your booking from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Please arrive at the Studio 5 to 10 minutes before your booking start time to allow time for parking and checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full service you have booked.
- Within a maximum of 4 hours prior to your arrival for your service, be sure to have eaten a filling meal to avoid fatigue or unexpected sickness.
- Celebrity Ink™ charges by the piece and not by the hour, as each artist works at different speeds. The quality of your tattoo is paramount.
- If you reschedule your booking less than 72 hours before your appointment time, you must pay a rescheduling fee of 50% of the estimated cost of the service.
- If the service is refused for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the estimated service cost. Alternatively, if a deposit has been paid by you, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or signs of illness, you must reschedule your appointment and stay at home. Clients that do not comply with mandatory requirements to maintain a COVID-19 safe environment may be asked to reschedule on arrival.
Provided we are lawfully entitled to do so in the relevant jurisdiction, we reserve the right to not grant you a refund for any merchandise, jewellery or services you have purchased at any Celebrity Ink™ Studio.
Unless your booking is cancelled or rescheduled by Celebrity Ink™, all deposits paid by you are non-refundable, however, subject to the Cancellations Policy, you may transfer a deposit you have paid to another individual or exchange it for a gift voucher or merchandise.
You will not be given a refund for any monies you have paid any Celebrity Ink™ Studio, if you change your mind about a booking you have made with any Celebrity Ink™ Studio, a product you have purchased from any Celebrity Ink™ Studio, you proceed with the service against the advice of any Celebrity Ink™ Studio representative or if you failed to clearly explain your needs before the commencement of the service.
- All deposits you pay to any Celebrity Ink™ Studio will be non-refundable in accordance with the Refunds Policy.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours’ notice of cancellation for any booking to allow time to re-allocate the booking to another client. If you cancel less than 72 hours before your booking, or you fail to attend on the commencement of your booking, we reserve the right to charge the following:
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the estimated cost of the service; or
- Forfeit your deposit paid to us such that you cannot transfer the deposit to another individual or exchange it for a gift voucher or merchandise, and you will be required to pay another deposit should you choose to make another booking with us in the future.
- If you wish to re-schedule, you must provide at least 72 hours’ notice prior to the commencement of your booking, in which event, we will apply your deposit to the re-scheduled booking.
- Should the Celebrity Ink™ Studio cancel or reschedule your appointment, no fees will be charged to you.