Christmas is just around the corner, so what better way to celebrate the festive season than with ink and artistry?
In celebration of our tenth birthday anniversary, we’re spreading joy and gratitude this Christmas with our 12 Days of Giving Christmas campaign!
Get ready for 12 days filled with excitement as we unveil a dazzling array of prizes, each day bringing a new chance to win a fantastic gift!
So, how does our 12 Days of Giving work?
Book any service above $199 before 23 December 2023 to go into the draw to win one of our 12 incredible prizes!
Prizes for Each Day
Here are the prizes you can expect during our 12 Days of Giving:
- Dec 13th: Celebrity Ink Merchandise Gift Pack + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 14th: Celebrity Ink Merchandise Gift Pack + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 15th: Huxley School of Makeup Beauty Fridge + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 16th: Culture Kings $200 Gift Voucher and Gift Pack + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 17th: Awake Academy Package by Layne Beachley (Own Your Truth course, journal, pen, essential oil, and signed copy of her book) + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 18th: $300 Huxley Voucher for a Makeup Workshop + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 19th: Celebrity Ink Merchandise Gift Pack + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 20th: Celebrity Ink Merchandise Gift Pack + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 21st: Huxley School of Makeup Beauty Fridge + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 22nd: Hummers in Paradise 1 Hour Gold Coast Tour for 14 Guests + Daiquiri Gift Box from Mr. Consistent
- Dec 23rd: Two nights (plus breakfast 2x pax) at Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta, Indonesia + Celebrity Ink $500 tattoo voucher
- Dec 24th: Two nights (plus breakfast 2x pax) at Wyndham Grand Kalim Bay Phuket, Thailand + Celebrity Ink $500 tattoo voucher
Note: Each $500 Celebrity Ink tattoo voucher has to be redeemed at the respective tattoo studios (Kuta, Indonesia and Phuket, Thailand).
This Christmas, let’s celebrate the season of giving together. Book your appointment before 23 December for a chance to win and make this festive season unforgettable at Celebrity Ink!
Our 12 Days of Giving winners will be announced daily on our social media pages. See our terms and conditions below. Good luck and happy holidays!
12 Days of Giving Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is CELEBRITY INK INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISES PTY LTD (ACN 637 699 097) of SP066 2 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Qld 4217 (Promoter).
2. The promotion commences at 9:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 1/12/2023 and closes at 5 pm AEST 24/12/2023 (Promotion Period).
3. Employees, contractors and/or associates of the Promoter (and its related entities), their immediate families and their associated agencies and companies are ineligible to enter.
4. To be eligible to enter the draw, an entrant must:
Have received a completed service over $199AUD or booked a future booking over the value of $199AUD, secured with a deposit at a Celebrity Ink studio. This must be received during the Promotion Period, as stated above. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken by the promotor for lost, late or misdirected entries.
Entry is open to clients with multiple bookings who have completed a service above $199 or paid a deposit on a future booking above $199.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, the promotor will send the prize via email to the winner.
i. The Promotor does not accept any responsibility for any failure to receive any entry or for late, lost, or misdirected entries or for inaccurate information or any loss, damage, or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, even to the extent that such failure, loss, damage, or injury may be caused by the negligence of the Promotor. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary) modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Promotion, subject to directions from the regulatory authority.
ii. Prize winners are guaranteed to be drawn randomly from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning are based on the actual number of entries received, and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
iii. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
iv. If there are no eligible entries, no draw will be conducted, and no Prize will be awarded.
v. The winners will be selected at random between 13/12/2023 and 24/12/2023 and notified via email no later than 15 days after the promotion period. Winners must claim the prize within seven days of notification. If a winner does not respond within the specified time frame, they will forfeit their prize, and the promotor reserves the right to draw another winner.
vi. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award any Prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
vii. If, due to any reason whatsoever, Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a Prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
viii. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly provided information.
ix. The Prize must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize. The Prize is not transferable.
x. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and verify eligibility to enter this Promotion in order to claim a Prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole, and no substitute will be offered.
xi. The Promoter and each of its related entities, their officers, employees, and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the receipt or use of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
xii. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer, or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to the Promotion.
xiii. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual or entrant who tampers with the entry process, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
xiv. In the event of war, terrorism, pandemic, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this promotion.
xv. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation, technical malfunctions, or failures.
xvi. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry into this Promotion irrevocably becomes, at the time of entry, the property of the Promoter.